Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What are you drinking?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    Coffee, coffee and more coffee!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Champagne
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee, cuz I'm snobby like that...but moreso that it's just f'ing delicious!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    1i0k2fxyorbb.jpg

Baileys at the minute.. But gonna hit the jäger in a bit :smirk:

Nice nails!

Ewwwwww, Jäger!

Awww, your poor wittle finger!
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Vermouth and coke - on the third one and reached the giggly stage of inebriation
    Am so pedantic am even correcting typing while p*ssed :smile:
    It used to take 17 vodkas to get to this stage, getting drunk gets cheaper as you get older, one of the few bonuses - bonii - what's the plural of bonus?
    Has anyone seen 'Edna the Inebriate Woman' - old UK drama starring wrinkly Pat Hayes? I know there's some other Brits on here somewhere!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Total lol @ "bonii" :lol:
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Sadly never had the pleasure of a bonii! hic
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I bet bonusses is more fun to say drunk than bonii

and today I've had English breakfast tea, green tea, more english breakfast and some Early Grey. I feel icky today....apparently tea is helping?
  • nfpswife
    nfpswife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Crystal light peach tea. ....mixed with the slobber of a one year old, because I'm mom classy like that
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Nice cup of tea :)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    White wine
  • TG040476
    TG040476 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

and today I've had English breakfast tea, green tea, more english breakfast and some Early Grey. I feel icky today....apparently tea is helping?

Are you a British Canadian? Here we have iced tea. Anything other than that and your a bit eccentric! Haha
  • synchkat
    Options
    TG040476 wrote: »

Are you a British Canadian? Here we have iced tea. Anything other than that and your a bit eccentric! Haha

I'm a Canadian Canadian...although a set of grandparents were from England. But in Canada tea is hot, unless you want iced tea and I feel sickie so I'm drinking tea
  • pie_eyes
    Options

Yeah what an accent am I supposed to imagine while messaging you because honestly I imagine your voice sounds American ay
  • TG040476
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Yeah what an accent am I supposed to imagine while messaging you because honestly I imagine your voice sounds American ay

Somewhere between Gomer Pyle and Andy Griffith. I definitely say about instead of aboot
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm now drinking water eh. With crystal light cause I'm bored of bland bevvies
  • pie_eyes
    Options

Somewhere between Gomer Pyle and Andy Griffith. I definitely say about instead of aboot

Not you @SynchKat.... I've never messaged. Maybe I'm confused. Maybe you are. Jeeze Idk
  • TG040476
    Options

Not you @SynchKat.... I've never messaged. Maybe I'm confused. Maybe you are. Jeeze Idk

My bad. I guess I am the confused one!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I don't get it
  • drywall_painter
    drywall_painter Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    diet cranberry ginger ale