Looking for friends with around 100lb to lose

Options

Replies

• shirliekempf
    shirliekempf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a few friends on MFP forthe same reason. feel free to add me!
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I have 100lbs to lose and then some. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Same here Sharon!! I joined this month and still have 100 pounds to lose!! I have lost 32 pounds since the first of the year but was feeling like I was running out of steam and then I found this site!! And BOY am I glad I did!! It has lifted my spirits and I have already met some really great ppl!! 100 pound losers have to stick together for the long haul and that just makes US special!!!! :flowerforyou:

Will add ya now xxxx

Sharon xxx
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    add me i have a 100 to lose
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am just getting back on here after piddling around for the past 18 months. I need to lose 84 pounds. When I started out, I had 106 to lose so I am down some!
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You can certainly add me! I started off wanting to lose 100 pounds two years ago and I lost nearly 60, have gained 25 back, but I'm back on the road again, having lost about 5 in the past couple of weeks. I'd LOVE some friends to motivate me again.... :)
  • girldaisy13
    Options
    Hi my name is Michelle, and I am on the same journey as well. I just started this journey and would love the company.
  • bkgirl2001
    bkgirl2001 Posts: 11
    Options
    30 yr old looking to lose 100+ lbs as well. Friend request sent. Let get this done together!!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 83 pounds total to lose and have lost 31.8 pounds so far and have 51.2 pounds to go. That would put me at 140 pounds which would be awesome. I am dedicated to it and it would be nice to have extra encouragement for sure.
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Request sent :-)
  • jordansh1961
    Options
    Hi I started over 6 months ago and it is a slow process but I'm not giving up. I had 150 lbs to loose and still have 130 to go. At that time I was only sharing that I had over 100 to loose because I was shame. But in the last 6 months I have met people just like me and I no longer feel that way. We are all in this together. I am here to cheer you on as others have cheered me on.
  • yuko120
    yuko120 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello, my name is Yuko. I've lost 10lb out of the 100lb I'm trying to lose. This journey will surely be a long one, so it will definitely help to have friends with the same goal. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • eabronner
    eabronner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a teacher and starting again this summer with a lot of weight to lose (losing weight always seems to be what "I'm going to do on my summer vacation"). I'm feeling motivated and could also use some friends to keep me going. I will try to return the favor. All new friends welcome!
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Started needing to lose 135. Now I need 73. Request coming your way! :)
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hi!
    i have over 100 to lose.
    any of you can feel free to add me.
  • sharilou24
    sharilou24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Gosh! I'm over whelmed by the fantastic response I have had looking for friends. If I haven't added you yet I will do, I'm just trying to get to grips with who I've added and who haven't.
    Thanks for all the offers though seems there are lots of people on this path :noway:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :-) Anyone can add me also! I log everyday and offer support.
  • firnatine633
    firnatine633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here since March. Lost 20 pounds so far and have about 80 more to go. Add me if you'd like. I'm always happy to make new friends. :)
  • hopentyler
    hopentyler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Nathalie and I need to loose 80 pounds add me on