Going Pescetarian Macros(Does it matter)

I officially start my pescetarian journey on 9-7-15{tomorrow}. Anyone who is already, you're free to follow me. When I tried LOW CARB, I adjusted my macros to allow for very low carbs, good amount of protein and tons of good fats. Regarding Pescetarianism, my main question: Is there are certain way our macros are to be set up?

Replies

• KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    I'm not a pescatarian/vegetarian/vegan etc. but I believe your macros stay the same, just the sources of food that you get those macros from change.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    KateTii wrote: »
    I'm not a pescatarian/vegetarian/vegan etc. but I believe your macros stay the same, just the sources of food that you get those macros from change.

This.
  • ColorMe_Beautiful24
    ColorMe_Beautiful24 Posts: 67 Member
    KryssySHE wrote: »
    I officially start my pescetarian journey on 9-7-15{tomorrow}. Anyone who is already, you're free to follow me. When I tried LOW CARB, I adjusted my macros to allow for very low carbs, good amount of protein and tons of good fats. Regarding Pescetarianism, my main question: Is there are certain way our macros are to be set up?

hey how is your journey going? did you easily adapt? Are you still pescatarian?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    KryssySHE wrote: »

hey how is your journey going? did you easily adapt? Are you still pescatarian?

The OP was her one and only post... And she hasn't been back since Sept 2015. I doubt you're going to get and answer!