What a difference eating clean and training makes

Options
2»

Replies

• gman6464
    gman6464 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    amen to that. You look fab! I have only been doing the clean eating thing for a month, and I am down 15!!
  • stefany262804
    stefany262804 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    gchris32 wrote: »
    amen to that. You look fab! I have only been doing the clean eating thing for a month, and I am down 15!!
    Well don't that's amazing. Clean eating really is the key to it along with the resistance and weight training x
  • stefany262804
    stefany262804 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    mcpostelle wrote: »
    Damn girl! :heart: Hottie alert! I just started weight lifting again this week. You're definitely inspirational! Keep it up! :bigsmile:
    Thankyou
  • TrailBlazzinMN
    TrailBlazzinMN Posts: 509 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Clean eating trumps calorie tracking always and forever. If you do the former, there is very little chance you will need the latter.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Clean eating trumps calorie tracking always and forever. If you do the former, there is very little chance you will need the latter.

Untrue. There are a lot of people who get overweight eating 'clean', but you can easily lose weight eating what you want if you calorie count.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!