Alternatives to soda?

Options
13»

Replies

• awie11
    awie11 Posts: 44
    Options
    I used to have the same issue but now I'm addicted to Diet Snapple. It's sooo much better for you and even though it does have 10 calories per bottle its worth it.
  • Ellenrosek
    Ellenrosek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try Odwalla smoothies! Or better yet, make your own. They're tasty and healthy!
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    hibiscus-tea
    I love hibiscus tea!!! Actually I love all unsweet tea (not diet tea, just no sugar at all). It's also cheap if you make it from home. Someone on a different thread suggesting adding a teensy bit of sugar and salt and I'm curious so I'm going to try that next time, but I usually just make it plain. Although if you add a little bit of tart cherry juice to it gives it a nice tart flavor.

I'm also making some 'detox' water that is very tasty with cucumber, mint and lemon juice. Yum.

I gave up cokes years ago and never looked back.
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Because I've never drank any that seemed to have more than tiny amounts of sodium in it.
    Usually you can't taste it because of the sugar. The only difference I'm aware of between us sodas and other countries is the HFCS v. Sugar (hence the popularity here of 'mexican' coke :)