Don't know what to do

Options
Swimmer_Runner
Swimmer_Runner Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I ligit hate myself. I hate looking in the mirror and seeing the person I don't want to be. Whenever I try to lose weight I get so hungry and end of cheating. What do I do!

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I ligit hate myself. I hate looking in the mirror and seeing a fat ugly pig.

You need to see a doctor. Seriously.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    @Swimmer_Runner have you stopped swimming and running? At least you have taken a step by deciding you are not happy with your weight and may be willing to take some action to improve your eating lifestyle.

For old people like me change can be hard but very young people like you can make small changes now that can prevent yourselves from doing harm to your long term health with your diet like I did.

You are looking for change so use Google, etc to learn more about different eating lifestyles and experiment with them. Oh by the way Google "Self Talk" and I think you will be pleased to learn how that can help you lose weight by the way you talk to yourself. This is coming from an old man that was slow to learn about the impact of "Self Talk". :)
  • 89GermanG
    89GermanG Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, I understand what you are saying. I sent you a friend request add me if you like.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    eat less and exercise.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You have low self-esteem, that I can tell & I am so sorry to hear you berate yourself like that.
    First of all - you need to learn to love yourself.

I decided to make changes to my unhealthy lifestyle because I owed it myself and my body and my health. This body has carried me through an awful lot and it was time I started respecting it back. You need to make peace with yourself.

Once you do that (I suggest speaking to a Doctor), you can start looking after yourself and lose this unwanted weight.

I wish you the best of luck going forward.
  • sarahb247
    sarahb247 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat i hate myself have done for years i was an emotional eater now i cant get out of the habbit and punish myself after eating something i shouldn't i find it so hard to get going once i know what i am doing and have my daily meals planned out should be easier to stick to.