134 pounds OFF

Options
LVNFIT_TanyaSmith
LVNFIT_TanyaSmith Posts: 7 Member
edited September 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
#134poundsoffnowreshaping
When I hear "it's easy/easier for you Tanya" I get angry! There's NOTHING easy about depression, weighing 280 pounds, dealing with grief, living in a city alone away from family/raising 3 kids alone because the husband is away fighting fires and living at a fire station (sometimes as long as 1-2 months).. I bust my *kitten* to be where I am! I choose the gym over TV AND EXCUSES! I choose discipline and dedication over whining and complaining because I have goals and dreams that REQUIRES mental/physical application day in and day out!
I'm resharing this message below because I'm hoping the family members that try to guilt me or come at me with "it's easier for Tanya" see this! After years of battling obesity and all the pains associated it baffles my mind that the words "it's easier for you Tanya" even come out of their mouths... Message:
A little tough but gentle love....
Regardless if you're motivated or not..
you have encouragement from others or not...you have kids or not..
you work 1-3 jobs or not..
you go to school or not..
you're injured physically or not...
you're suffering mentally or not...
YOU have to want this! YOU have to care so much more than any of these obstacles! You have to want it's deep in your soul that the thought of remaining miserable pushes you past ALL your excuses!! You must do what you've never done in order to get what you don't have!
I started this journey with 3 babies, working out before they woke up and after they went to bed in order to work full time! I gave up every weekend going to the movies/parks with my kids to add in more workouts. I sacrificed a lot of "fun" with my family (and sleep) so that I could get AWAY from obesity faster. And guess what..... Now I can have fun with them. I didn't sit around complaining that other women whom have never had kids are lucky because they haven't ever faced obesity! I didn't sit around sulking that I had to workout twice a day (when I really wanted sleep) when I knew other moms that got to exercise at 10am! I stretched my energy in the best way I COULD!! STOP COMPARING and START CREATING YOU! ❤️

Replies