Could anyone recommend?

Options
Hey guys, could anyone recommend a good at-home YouTube workout for thighs?
I have been doing Blogilates' squat challenge daily for a few months and although it's working fine I'd like to try something different.
Many thanks :)

Replies

• jaywirth88
    jaywirth88 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't youtube, but the app Sworkit is pretty nice and all the workouts you do sync to MFP.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Look up fitness blender thighs and see what it pulls up.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    StrongLifts 5x5 lol
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    StrongLifts 5x5 lol

Did it, felt like more superficial strength than anything. It's really just trying to push as much weight as possible using as many muscle as possible. Hypertrophy and mild strength training for superb physical results.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Do squats, lunges, wall sits, point for the stars with your leg extended upwards while on you Elbows and knees.(crazy glute worker)and don't forget to squeeze at the peak of the movement for maximum contraction. There's also Bulgarian split squats, glute raises.(lie on your back with your feet flat on the ground and raise your hips into the air using your glutes. Or hamstring sliders. Same position but instead on a non carpeted floor. Bridge your body with your feet flat on the ground and try to slide your feet towards you and then back out, While keeping your upper body straight. Sorry if it's all jumbled. But that be a damn near complete home leg workout without any weights.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    There are some ballet drills and bootcamps on Youtube that should help a lot. It depends on how much your legs weigh ;) Make sure to use the right muscles and no momentum when you do them, if you do.