Hello everyone

Options
Hello I am pretty new to this site and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I am a mother of a 6 and 4 year old. I joined this website to track my process to get healthier for my children and my wonderful partner. We are thinking and hoping to expand our little family starting next year! We moved to Oregon 6 months ago and even though it is a huge change I love it. I am a stay at home mom who one day in the future would love to open a cake and cupcake shop but my main goal right now is to lose weight and enjoy life. I would love to meet others who are also going through this weight loss obstacle.

Replies

• LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi :-)

I've been on MFP for a couple of weeks and have been so motivated by all the support and by following friends journeys.
    I would be glad to have you as a friend, so add me if you need some more support :-)

Hugs
  • gram1105
    gram1105 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, My name is Audrey. I am new at this site and am tired of dieting and getting nowhere. I am tracking my food, eating less and healthy and have lost some weight. I am not good on the computer so at first I had trouble with finding foods etc. I am an older woman and cannot exercise except for walking. I actually am having trouble putting foods into the my food list, making a recipe list, and finding foods in my diary.