Options
124»

Replies

• irene7950
    irene7950 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hekla90 wrote: »
    irene7950 wrote: »
    I am 5'3" and weigh 118lbs. I started at 121lbs a couple weeks ago and want to get down to 100lbs. I have a hourglass body shape, a 32"-23"-34" measurement, and my BF is around 20%. My biggest problem is my thighs! I am not happy with how they look in jeans! I wear a U.S. size 2-4 but the legs just don't look slim to me. Ugh shorty. I used to run/swim 1 hour a day, 3-4 times a week for about three years, which had kept me in the range of 120-130lbs. I guess carbs and sugar have been the reason why it's been hard for me to lose weight. How could someone resist a toasted bagel with butter and jam!? Now I am doing more weight training combining with cardio, 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. And I also just switched to a low-carb, high-protein diet. Hopefully I will be happy with how I look when the pounds start to shake off. Good luck to everybody here!

Where are you holding all your weight? I'm 5'3"/98 lbs with similar measurements (32-23-33) and around 15-17% body fat and there's no way I could wear a 2-4. A 0 hangs off me. Either your scale is off by 15 lbs or you are all arms and legs.

You have a amazing body! 98lbs would be my dream goal! Sadly I would say all the extras are on my legs. And I blame my huge head too!:) I have weighed myself at the gym, the doctor's and home, and they are they same -- about 120lbs. A size u.s. 2-4 is generally for European clothing brands. I can wear a Gap 0 easily.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    amy102875 wrote: »
    I'm not quite 5'2". I started out at 204 with a goal of 150. I met that and am at 139 now. My new current goal is 132. After that I might go for 128, but don't want to go any lower than that. I'd like my tummy to be smaller, but I don't know if that's going to happen since I've had 4 kids and lost 65 lbs, a good amount of it is just loose skin :( But other than that I'm happy with how I look now.

We have similar stories!! I'm down to 145 and I also have has four kids. I am feeling pretty slim everywhere but my belly. Not sure how thin that will ever get. There is definitely a lot of saggy skin there.
  • kme03
    kme03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying reading the stories of those of you who are the same height as me! I just turned 50 a few months ago. After I had my kids I stayed around 125-130 but this last year, due to stress, I gained 10 lbs. I was at 142 when I started about a month ago but have since lost 4 lbs. It seems the older I get the harder it is to lose. I would love to get to around 125. And I understand about the belly, after 3 kids it's always there.
  • Claire8614
    Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I started at 199lbs, this morning i was 146.6lbs, would like to get to 137 or possible 133lbs and see how i feel then.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    TracyeS4 wrote: »
    Everyone wants to be so tiny! I am afraid that I would lose my boobs and my curves.
    Don't worry, you will still be the same shape- just a smaller version of it. At 30 lbs lost I still have 12 inches between waist and hips- just smaller measurements. My cup size is smaller but then it suits my smaller frame - it's in proportion.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.5 and starred at 143 and initially wanted to get to 120. Am 108 now and stay within 2-3 pounds of this while maintaining.