What to eat

I need to lose a few pounds but atm im happy. So i was wondering what foods are best to eat to maintain your weight and to stil enjoy food. Thanks!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,048 Member
    Whatever you want, within your maintenance calorie range.
  • BikeTourer
    BikeTourer Posts: 191 Member
    Quality of your food matters. You'll be healthier in the long run if you make healthier choices more often than not. You need to explore more foods and cooking techniques if you equate healthy food with less enjoyable food.
  • aaronnn3
    aaronnn3 Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks bike tourer
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    The same as you ate when losing weight, only a bit more
  • griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Cut back on highly processed foods (canned veggies, frozen meals, etc.), watch your sugar intake (I aim at 60 gm a day), and your starchy carbs (potatoes, etc.). I did this, upped my calories, increased the weight I lifted in the gym and lost over 12 lbs. B)
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Think rabbit.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member

+1
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Eat foods that you like in portion sizes that fit in your goals.

Get plenty of fat, fiber, and protein to help with hunger and health.

Eat plenty of fruits and veggies for the micronutrients.

Fill in the rest with sweets and treats if you want them.

Food choices and meal planning are so personal depending on your goals, needs, and preferences. There are so many different ways that you can structure it.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member

/end thread
  • honeybunch656
    honeybunch656 Posts: 44 Member
    Hello the way I eat has kept off 22 kilos my diary is open for viewing hope this helps personally for my body I have two fruits only as I tend to put on weight with extra fruits. I try to get 10 thousand steps per day for good health don't always make the target thou.Happy for new supportive friends added me anyone.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    aaronnn3 wrote: »
    I need to lose a few pounds but atm im happy. So i was wondering what foods are best to eat to maintain your weight and to stil enjoy food. Thanks!

The foods you normally eat. Just stay within your calorie goals to maintain.