help?

Options
first off I would like to tell you guys that I am currently trying to recover from my eating disorder so if that scares some of you guys away then I dunno?

but I am kind of freaking out because I haven't eaten this much and kept it down in such a long time. I ate 610 calories so far and it isn't even noon. and I just woke up at 10:30... I didn't know that all my breakfast added up to THAT much.

I am worried b/c it says I only have 900 for the rest of the day. and b/c I probably have some metabolic damage so I don't even know if 900 is accurate for a total of 1510 calories expenditure while sedentary ?

btw I am at a healthy weight and not trying to lose any weight either

I guess I am asking for some reassurance or something? I am really anxious right now. not sure what to do :(

sorry if this isn't in the right forum if it isn't b/c I don't know where I would put this otherwise

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    alexc0615 wrote: »
    first off I would like to tell you guys that I am currently trying to recover from my eating disorder so if that scares some of you guys away then I dunno?

but I am kind of freaking out because I haven't eaten this much and kept it down in such a long time. I ate 610 calories so far and it isn't even noon. and I just woke up at 10:30... I didn't know that all my breakfast added up to THAT much.

I am worried b/c it says I only have 900 for the rest of the day. and b/c I probably have some metabolic damage so I don't even know if 900 is accurate for a total of 1510 calories expenditure while sedentary ?

btw I am at a healthy weight and not trying to lose any weight either

I guess I am asking for some reassurance or something? I am really anxious right now. not sure what to do :(

sorry if this isn't in the right forum if it isn't b/c I don't know where I would put this otherwise

Are you seeing a therapist? Please say yes.
  • alexc0615
    alexc0615 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Are you seeing a therapist? Please say yes.[/quote]

yes I am but not very often. and I don't feel comfortable with them just yet.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Good :) I understand the getting comfortable with them but don't stop going.