Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best device for figuring out calories burnt

Hi you guys,
I was just wondering what peoples opinions were on monitors for figuring out how many calories you burn while working out? I just go by the machines, and I know they're not the most accurate, especially for different sizes/shapes people are in. What type of monitor should I look into getting that's going to be the most accurate? I know that I'm not going to get 100% accurate, but I'd sure like to be closer than I am now

Replies

• lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    I own a BodyMedia Fit LINK and love it. It's accurate and I track my burn all day through the smartphone app I downloaded. Cool stuff.
  • Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Burnt calories taste funny.
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Just a Thought: Reduce the number of calories one consumes so one doesn't need to take on a part time job to lose them and flush good money down the toilet. With your food savings buy useful things that will be around for more than 24 hours...