I'm not sure what I am doing wrong..

Options
I am currently following Slimming World, this has been for the past 8 weeks. I am finding the structure fantastic, showing me how to ensure and calculate the amounts I can eat etc. I previously ate salad every day for lunch and chicken and veg for dinner .. this left me extremely bloated and with very minimal energy levels. I did no excercise and worked in an office chair.

Since starting SW I have found myself losing a pound a week and feeling a heap better each week in terms of energy and over all feel (Bowells / skin / hair).

As I am currently unemployed (boohoo) I have now started to attend a local gym to keep my enegery and movement up, and to ensure I don't slip into bad habits. However, I have found that since doing so, I haven't lost any weight at SW weigh ins.. in fact, I have put pounds on. I now stand at the exact weight I started at 8 weeks ago.

I am going to start logging my food again daily on here as well as following my SW diary as normal. The problem is, I'm not sure what food values I should avoid or increase / decrease whilst exercising every day / every other day that may balance the weight loss and help me continue to loose the blubber!!!

Advice would greatly appreciated :):)

Replies