New! I wanna lose 40lbs

Options
Hi, I'm a 28 yr old wife and mom. I am heavier than I have ever been and I am hoping with this app I can stay on track. I never seem to be able to stick to a diet plan. I recently bought a treadmill hoping that I would make it easier for my busy lifestyle. We'll see how it goes!

Replies

• aimforspace
    aimforspace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a treadmill, too. I've found myself still trying to make excuses to not get on it but it's a lot harder for me to justify avoiding it when it's only 10 feet away haha. So, what I tell myself is "Okay, I'll get on it and if I'm miserable after 15 minutes, I'll get off." That hasn't happened yet. What I find is that I finish my full workout and walk away with 400+ calories burned. Always feels good and like an accomplishment. I wish you the best!
  • Fuchmylife
    Fuchmylife Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard.....find people that support you and drive you...It makes it easier....feel free to add me......I'll push!!
  • knox04
    knox04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement. I feel embarrassed because I started really really small doing 30 minutes each morning before work only burning about 150 calories. I told myself I'll work my way up....
  • aimforspace
    aimforspace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You will. As your fitness level increases and endurance builds, you'll start to feel stronger and more confident. It won't take long. Next thing you'll be looking in the mirror as your body is transforming. You got this.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Well done on the treadmill purchase, this is a fantastic start :)
    Best of luck - you can do this!
  • Bamabreeze67
    Bamabreeze67 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just started Lipotropic injections today and appetite suppressant from my dr goal is 30 to 40 lbs anyone else so the injections ??