Replies

• a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! :)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look beautiful! I love the progression pics!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love things like this especially when I am feeling a bit down about the whole weight loss thing. It reminds me that will a lot of hard work and dedication, great things are possible.

Did you ever have a week or a couple of weeks that you did not lose? What did you do to change that or did you just continue with the same things that were working earlier?

Thanks for sharing!

I actually did hit what I like to refer to as a mini plateau...I'm not sure that it actually qualifies as one, since it was only a week or two long and it was during that TOM, so I'm not sure if I plateaued or just bloated lol. But I did change things, I upped my calories from 1200 to 1400, and that seems to have helped a bit. I've pretty much stopped weighing myself, but I'm only getting smaller so it's doing somethin :)

Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone. It really is great to hear :)
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow u looking good girl. I am impressed and u should be so proud. well done. :flowerforyou:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow u looking good girl. I am impressed and u should be so proud. well done. :flowerforyou:

Thanks! :) I am really proud of myself, though I'm having to watch what I eat since I've been cheating a LOT lately!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!