Hello 170's

Options
I waved goodbye to 180 pounds. have lost 4 pounds weighing 176 pounds. 43 pounds away to my goal weight:smile: having the support really works.

Replies

• Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :) Keep up the good work!
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thank you ! 3 years ago I weighed 250 pounds. I am working my way to return to the weight I was before I gained it. 43 pounds more to go:smile:
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work! You will reach your goal before you know it. :)
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I waved goodbye to 180 pounds. have lost 4 pounds weighing 176 pounds. 43 pounds away to my goal weight:smile: having the support really works.

I am waiting to say goodbye to the 170's haha....I weight in at 170 today and still have 42 lbs to go....it feels great and I'm sure you are feeling fantastic too....take care and good work!!
    I agree the support from this website and friends have really helped me:smile:
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I started at 186 and am now at 178. 38 pounds to go!
  • oceanmistcali
    Options
    congrats to you as well ladies. saying goodbye to 170 is my next aim. I am glad to get out of 180's
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    congradulations!!! im at 188-185ish lol and im hoping to get to the 170s at the end of july, i havent seen the 170s in a very very long time, EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
  • oceanmistcali
    Options
    we can do this:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!