Private group for women between 20 and 30

Options
2»

Replies

• TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I'm 24 and working on my degree in Fisheries and Wildlife Management with minors in geomatics and outdoor recreation leadership. I'm from the US (Michigan) living with my fiancée. I'm 5'7 and 254lbs. Hoping to get down into the 150s (so 100lbs).
  • sethshealthymom
    Options
    Would love to join 28and trying to lose about 80
  • purplevelvet14
    purplevelvet14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'd love to join, think it's a great idea..sometimes not only finding motivation and willpower can be difficult, but joining a community as well..we're all so different!
    I'm 28 and a baker and need to lose at least 75 lbs, my goal, but also necessary to get healthy again!
    Good luck everyone, we can do this!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hey I wouldn't mind joining this group, and also don't mind new friends :D I'm 25, I've lost about 50 lbs so far, have about 20-30 more to go.
  • ZoeRuckledge
    ZoeRuckledge Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Please, I soooo need this!!
  • crystallee85
    crystallee85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm interested..
    29 from Canada. I have lost 60lbs over the past 7 years (25lbs since April) with a goal weight of 140lbs but mostly just to be healthy
  • emgauts
    emgauts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great idea, count me in x
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm 24, from UK. I'm at my highest weight ever, had a rough few months but back on it as of today!
  • Fitness_voyager
    Fitness_voyager Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I'm 22!
  • jenniferconaway25
    Options
    I have a goal to get fit and toned. I would love some female support as well!