Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Who's your MFP BFF?

Options

Replies

• Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    zagoras wrote: »
    I don't have one anymore. :'( ISO MFP BFF.

Till now ?

sounds like a plan. ;)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »
    three of them they know who they are.

You're like my best friend that I don't have...Cept that guy from Oklahoma who doesn't like men on his FL...I like him a little better than you.

gxv370a.gif

3u8yvw.jpg
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    @holagatita She's my main B on here.
  • paddles34
    paddles34 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    LONER
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    paddles34 wrote: »
    LONER

:'(
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    just me. High-five-with-myself-gif.gif?gs=a
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    just me. High-five-with-myself-gif.gif?gs=a

Lol

Same
  • _John_
    Options

You're like my best friend that I don't have...Cept that guy from Oklahoma who doesn't like men on his FL...I like him a little better than you.

Are you drinking? You know you always get weepy and think things are better than they really are when you drink.

If you'd just wear the lingerie once in awhile we could get past this little speed bump. It chafes me. :rage:

I said you were my #1...geeze, there's just no pleasing you.

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

Are you drinking? You know you always get weepy and think things are better than they really are when you drink.

If you'd just wear the lingerie once in awhile we could get past this little speed bump. It chafes me. :rage:

Looks like trouble in paradise. BFF slot opening soon?
  • _John_
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I'll have to ask my wife before I'm allowed to make a firm decision...
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I'll have to ask my wife before I'm allowed to make a firm decision...

Well now this is so awkward John.....as I had already named @leut_underpants as one of my besties earlier....
  • _John_
    Options

I'd never treat you like that bby

but I just use you while I'm waiting around for something better. It's not fair to you and myself, as I should just be happy with what we have and not wish for something I might never find.