ThinSlim Foods: Too Good To Be True?

Options
hgycta
hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
Recently I saw a Facebook advertisement for a company called ThinSlim Foods. After browsing their products online and looking at their nutritional information, I fell in love with the concept. After looking at reviews, it seems like not only are their products low calorie, but they're really delicious, too!
However, for a product to be this low calorie AND supposedly really good, I can't help but remain skeptical. Companies such as Arctic Zero and Quest have been called into question before over their caloric counts, could this just be a newer company that has yet to have such claims filed against them?
As someone maintaining their weight, going over calories daily can begin to add up since I don't have a deficit to even anything out. I was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with these products or heard of them? Have you experienced any weight gain from them? Or do they seem legitimate?
Thanks!!!

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    Options
    How do you know those reviews are real ? Did you google search the images ?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I never read reviews from the website so I went to Google and was surprised to see so many. But I still have a hard time believing they're hardly that many calories :/ I don't know whether or not to trust them haha
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    The old adage "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is" applies to few things more than weight loss products. Trust your instincts.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I saw there bagels are 60 calories yet surprisingly big and good. Same with their 45 calorie muffins. I have been so tempted to try but am skeptical they are really THAT low calorie.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I saw there bagels are 60 calories yet surprisingly big and good. Same with their 45 calorie muffins. I have been so tempted to try but am skeptical they are really THAT low calorie.

60 calorie bagel:

tiny_bagel_with_cream_cheese_by_chloeeeelynnee97-d6ivdva.jpg

45 calorie muffin:

4042566406_d1c2196c7a.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    andrikosDE wrote: »

60 calorie bagel:

tiny_bagel_with_cream_cheese_by_chloeeeelynnee97-d6ivdva.jpg

45 calorie muffin:

4042566406_d1c2196c7a.jpg

hahahahah I love this
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    If you're that interested, give it a try.
    You'll know soon enough if the calorie counts are false.