Still dieting but not losing any more weight HELP !!!

I have been dieting since the beginning of April and very pleased with my progress having lost 2 stone going from a size 18 to a size 12 and from 11 stone 5 pounds to 9 stone 3 - 4 pounds
What is so annoying is I want to lose more I am logging in and weighing everything, if I go out for meals I have grilled chicken and jacket potato yes I would say 1 day a week I am in the red for my calories but the other 6 days I am under my calorie count most days having around 1200 calories a day. But I am not losing any more weight it seems to be going between the 9 stone 3 and the 9 stone 4 mark. Yes I know my BMI is ok as I am 5 foot 5 but would be lovely to just lose a little bit more any suggestions

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    How long has it been since you lost weight? How often do you weigh yourself? Do you weigh everything you eat (that you can weigh)? If you exercise, do you eat back your exercise calories? Can you open your diary?
  • msjanie66
    msjanie66 Posts: 4 Member
    I weigh everything I eat apart from when I go out for meals once a week I know that is going to be a red day, I tend to go out for meals to places like Harvester etc so I do add what myfitness has for that meal. I add drinks. It has only been the last couple of weeks that I seem to be at a standstill. If I exercise I count that as extra weight that I can lose unless it is a special occasion. I do a lot of exercise though I dont workout for more than 15 mins I turn a lot of exercises I do into exercises like that extra stretch I dont log any of this as I want this to be extra
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    A couple of weeks is nothing to worry about - weight loss isn't linear, some weeks you'll lose, some you'll stay the same, some you'll gain. Especially if you weigh weekly or biweekly rather than everyday. Just keep going for now, a plateau is usually considered 5-6 weeks or more with no loss.
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Have you been taking your measurements? Sometimes you are losing inches rather than weight. Two weeks is not a long time to lose weight when you have been so successful. I'm not at goal weight yet but have read that when you're stalled sometimes you need to change what you've been doing. You'll figure it out - look how far you've come.