Losing more weight on one half of my body

Options
Hi, recently as my weight has been dropping, I noticed that the left side of my body is consistently thinner and losing weight more rapidly than the right side of my body. My left arm, breast, back, thigh and calf are all thinner than the right side of my body parts and have visibly less cellulite.
The size difference is especially noticeable when I cross my legs on my bed and my left leg no longer puckers on my inner thigh from excess fat but my left leg still does after dropping some weight.

I wanted some insight to this and see if other people experience this as well, and if the weight loss eventually evened out?

Thanks!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'd say you are placing far too much emphasis on this, you're perfectly normal and perfectly fine :)

When I take my measurements, I have a 'bigger side' but it does all even out as the months pass. Relax, you're doing amazingly.
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    My right arm and leg are at least 5cm bigger than my left side. Its had me puzzled for months
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    we all hav one side that is slightly larger than the other. for me, it is the left- which is why that is the side i measure ;)
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Your dominate side tends to be bigger. It is normal and 99% of people "suffer" from this.