Headphones or earbuds?

Options
2»

Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I use Bluetooth head phones by Kinivo. Really cheap on Amazon, sounds really good (drowns out the music in the gym) and charge lasts for months. Quite small so you don't look like to much of a dick wearing them.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I use headphones because they don't fall out of my ridiculously small ears!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Merrysix wrote: »
    Forgot to say my ears are really small too and like the Sennheiser for this reason. All earbuds fall out of my ears!

Mine always did too until I tried Yurbuds.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I can never get the ear buds to stay in my ears. Once I start exercising and sweating they fall out. I am going to be getting me a pair of wireless over the ear ones soon. I'm thinking beats brand because I have been told they are the best.
  • coolfry
    coolfry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use offset earbuds as they are the most comfortable with my piercings!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Well now I'm so conflicted, Having looked up the smaller ear recommendations on Amazon there are still reviews saying no good for small ears. I guess the plus is that mostly they're not expensive so I can try and if they don't work out not too much money lost. I really wish I had normal sized ears!
  • alt5057
    alt5057 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Earbuds...I buy whatever is around $15...then if I lose them or something happens to them, I don't really care...just go pick up another pair.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options

All things being equal the ear buds are light weight and if they are a sports version they will be designed to stay in your ear and resist sweat. The 685s are pretty standard gym phones and above average.

All things being equal then headphones will give you a better dynamic response, more bass maybe more isolation, but you need to look at reviews.

Good quality headphones or earbuds make a big big difference to the fidelity of what you are listening to if thats importnat to you.

Just google reviews and you will see there are plenty.
  • Werk2Eat
    Werk2Eat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I use straight talk wireless bluetooth headphones. They work really well and only cost $29.88 at walmart. My last pair lasted 3 years until i dropped them in water.
  • Dan_Runs_In_Sandals
    Options
    I also recommend the Yurbuds, and they have some made for women with smaller earphone covers. I actually take the cover off of the Yurbuds headphones and put them on the latest Apple headphones, since those have a track/volume control and I can cut off the left headphone (since I only hear in my right ear). When you pair those with Acoustigrips to keep the headphone cord from falling on the ground or in the toilet, it's a good combination for any activity, including marathons. http://www.amazon.com/Burton-Technologies-LLC-ACOUSTIGRIP-Earphones/dp/B001LU9SEW