losing inches

Options
Hi all,
I am 5'2 and I was 160 pounds, I have lost 5 pounds since early August...looking to drop to 145 eventually... Counting calories and exercising is helping... Really want to be down to 145 by Christmas.. That would be the best Christmas present from me to me. Much luck to you all.

Replies

• hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    15 lbs? You can do this. Good luck :)
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am 5'2" as well and currently 159.8 and would love to get to under 150 and lose some inches by Christmas as well (actually our holiday lunch which is the first week of Dec). I think with commitment and dedication we can do this.

Last Dec I was 147 and would like to be the same but better this year (which means I might weigh more but be smaller based on my workouts). What kind of exercising are you doing?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    This would be better posted in the General weight loss section. ..

Wishing you success though :smile:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Good luck! There is tons of help in the Getting Started section. And they are very active.
  • dinagurl59
    dinagurl59 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    Hello,

I am 5'2" as well and currently 159.8 and would love to get to under 150 and lose some inches by Christmas as well (actually our holiday lunch which is the first week of Dec). I think with commitment and dedication we can do this.

Last Dec I was 147 and would like to be the same but better this year (which means I might weigh more but be smaller based on my workouts). What kind of exercising are you doing?

I run/walk three times a week , work the circuit track, and ride the elliptical To 8.0 the rest of the week...then power walk sometimes.