mom of 2 toddlers dropping 100 lbs

Options
Hi guys! I'm a mom of two toddlers and I work in marketing and am also a fitness instructor :) I lost 90 lbs before I had my kids and gained almost all of it back and am looking to drop over 100 lbs and be rid of the weight for good!

I'd love to connect with others to keep me accountable. Fitness I have down but nutrition is my downfall. Thanks for your support and please send me a friend request :)

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! :)
    You'll have absolutely no problem losing those unwanted pounds.
  • kaylaybanez
    kaylaybanez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! :)
    You'll have absolutely no problem losing those unwanted pounds.

Thanks so much for the support!

• focused4health
    focused4health Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome to friend me. Bit of a generational gap but I need all the fitness advice I can get. Nutrition I understand even if I am not a perfect advocate all the time. Tend to backslide a bit esp. on social occasions. In other words I am not a fanatic!
  • pbarry0723
    pbarry0723 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on the same road! I just started today and need to lose 100 lbs. I have knee problems so I really don't know where to start fitness wise. I can't walk without pain. I am the mom of 2, 14 year old teenage girls! You can definitely friend me.
  • joshandles
    joshandles Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    pbarry0723 wrote: »
    I am on the same road! I just started today and need to lose 100 lbs. I have knee problems so I really don't know where to start fitness wise. I can't walk without pain. I am the mom of 2, 14 year old teenage girls! You can definitely friend me.

My knees ached and bothered me. I dropped 20 lbs and amazingly my knees stopped aching. I've lost 75 lbs and my knee pain is GONE.

• kaylaybanez
    kaylaybanez Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I think I added everyone! Who else is new to mfp? I've used it on and off for years but I'm finally serious