Embarrassing But Need to Ask

Options
So, I love to run in my running skirts but I have a question, in all seriousness, do you wear underwear under your's.

I mean, it has spanky pants under it.....just curious. I am sure this thread will turn interesting.........:flowerforyou:

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    If it didn't have built in shorts, I would. (although I wouldn't buy one like that anyway unless I planned to wear it over tights). With built in shorts - no.
    I don't under any of my tights or shorts (all my shorts have built in underwear anyway)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not me...

31-mens-scottish-kilt-costume-hot-scottie.jpg
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I run commando after an incident with some chaffing in a very delicate area. My running skirt has little hot pants shorts though, my running shorts have spanky pants. My girl parts are always covered, but with as few layers as possible - I'm not interested in getting any chaffing in that area again. Ever.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    What are spanky pants?
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I do. But do whatever feels comfortable for you. :)
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    What are spanky pants?

I'm assuming that's what she's calling the built-in meshy undies in running shorts?
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    What are spanky pants?

Really short short shorts under/attached to my running skirt. They aren't the shape of underwear, they have maybe 1inch inseam to them. IDK I always called them spanky pants......LOL
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    What are spanky pants?

Really short short shorts under/attached to my running skirt. They aren't the shape of underwear, they have maybe 1inch inseam to them. IDK I always called them spanky pants......LOL

Gotcha.
    That would be a no for me (regarding the OP)