Before & After Pics

Options

Replies

• Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible, couldn't even tell which one you were in the first picture, you look nothing like that now. Just wow.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! Please give us some tips and what workout did you do! Kindly let us know :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! What a transformation!!! You just treated more years to yourself and your family! Setting such great examples for your children, family and friends too!! Wow you ought to be proud! No offense to your sister but I hope she is working it with ya cuz when things are working for us in a good way we always want to share with our loved ones too!!!! Best wishes to you both!
  • Sweetheart6lk
    Options
    wowzas!! you look AMAZING! Thank you for posting your pics, it is motivation for those of us still early in our journey!!!!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! What a transformation!!! You just treated more years to yourself and your family! Setting such great examples for your children, family and friends too!! Wow you ought to be proud! No offense to your sister but I hope she is working it with ya cuz when things are working for us in a good way we always want to share with our loved ones too!!!! Best wishes to you both!

Thank you! I realized after I posted the pics, that I should have posted a new one of my sister too, hehehe. She is about the same size as me, as she has lost a lot of weight as well!!! Thank you very much for the compliments. The biggest compliment I got was when I realized that it was setting an example for my children. At one of my races, my 6 year old asked me if she could run a 5K with me next time!!! That is when it really hit me that things are-a-changing! :)

As far as everyone else who asked about workout routines... I just made a choice to move. I started walking, then slowly increased to running and pushed myself everytime I was out. I now run 4 miles, on average, several times a week. I also have been doing pilates, circuit training and anything else that I can get myself into. Hiking, kayaking, etc. I just started P90X... At first it seemed like a burden to be working out so much, but after a couple of weeks it got to the point of where I needed it otherwise I felt anxious or agitated. I used to be very fit prior to children ;) Funny how that works! I aimed to have at least 90 minutes per day of exercise, 5 days a week in the beginning... now I find every opportunity I can to move. For example, if I need to run a small errand, I will just put my son in the stroller and walk to the store/bank/etc. That's it...no real secret or science, unfortunately :) LOL!
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    Girl you look great! Keep up the good job and keep inspiring others to greatness in there weight loss.
  • pearl7285
    pearl7285 Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh Wow!!!! Did you lose all of that by using this website???? You look absolutley amazing! Is that you thats on the left?:smile:
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Incredible hun... Seriously inspiring. :noway:
  • shmilla
    shmilla Posts: 19
    Options
    Well done to you! You look fantastic.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :drinker:
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look great! And I am so encouraged by the example you are setting for your kids too... hope that the next year or so in my life does the same. :)
  • KiriKiriKiri
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look great! And I am so encouraged by the example you are setting for your kids too... hope that the next year or so in my life does the same. :)

Thank you!!! And you ALREADY ARE doing the same! :) Keep up the awesome work girl!
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    Hmmm...so maybe I need to up the workouts to 90 minutes and see if I get some results like this!
  • SisterC
    SisterC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!! You look super amazing and so very happy! So proud of you and all that you have accomplished...stay healthy for life! Hugs, SisterC
  • Denimgirl
    Denimgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    Thank you for posting the pictures.
    I like to see before and after pictures. They inspire me to keep on keeping on.
  • KiriKiriKiri
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome! You look WONDERFUL!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB KIRI ....... your amazing and very inspiring ...:bigsmile:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Keep up the good work!!
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You really look fantastic! Way to go!!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!