FEELING A LITTLE FUSTRAITED HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOSE WEIGHT IN THREE WEEKS

I started my weightloss journey April 30th and I am now down 40lb I'm only ten away from my goal but I've been stuck at the same weight now for three weeks I've been dieting, walking and nothing is helping it's starting to get difficult to keep eating healty without seeing any more results. Has anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• sstermole
    sstermole Posts: 37 Member
    That can happen, as frustrating as it is! The closer you get, the harder it can be. Make sure you're eating enough calories for your weight and activity level! Sometimes eating too few calories will stall your body. Especially if you are really active. Maybe a change in exercise routine? Mix things up a bit.

I hope something helps!
  • I started my weightloss journey April 30th and I am now down 40lb I'm only ten away from my goal but I've been stuck at the same weight now for three weeks I've been dieting, walking and nothing is helping it's starting to get difficult to keep eating healty without seeing any more results. Has anyone else had this problem?

Time to fine tune your intake....
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    The last 10 pounds are the slowest of all. Patience is required now. Read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/113609/relatively-light-people-trying-to-get-leaner/p1
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    I've hit plateaus like that before. Eventually I came out of them (even if that first drop was only a .5 pound). I started really watching my water intake around my last plateau and the extra water started to flush my system so that I could start losing again. I have another 20 pounds to go and the more I feel I am 'starving' the more I level off so I just focus on what makes me personally feel good. Focusing on the good things will make you happier and balance your system better than anything no stressing.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    The last 10 pounds are the slowest of all. Patience is required now. Read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/113609/relatively-light-people-trying-to-get-leaner/p1

^this is a great read.
  • gueritachula22
    gueritachula22 Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you