Gross question!!

Options
pjsdj
pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
Soooooooo I've always been slightly clogged up in the bathroom #2 area but than again I've always eaten massive crap. Since I started really counting my calories and eating just a tiny different I've been going a lot more but sometimes it's like omg I have to go now!!! Is this normal?

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Yes it is normal to experience this with dietary changes.
  • holliddd
    holliddd Posts: 28
    Options
    completely normal it will pass as your body adjusts. drink lots of water:)
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Soooooooo I've always been slightly clogged up in the bathroom #2 area but than again I've always eaten massive crap. Since I started really counting my calories and eating just a tiny different I've been going a lot more but sometimes it's like omg I have to go now!!! Is this normal?

Quit eating massive crap!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It's normal and usually happens when you change your diet. Things should get more solid (heh) once your body adjusts.

Stay hydrated and stock up on TP.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options

Crap in, crap out? ;)
  • pjsdj
    pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Aaahahahaha touché!!!!!!!! Well played my friends!! Well played!!
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Ha ha I caught what you said!
  • vitkomazzetti
    vitkomazzetti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No it's not normal. It seems like something else is affecting your digestion. It might even be a stomach virus. You probably need to begin a very bland diet starting NOW and continue it for at least a couple of days. Then redesign your food intake and quality and try to take the advise of this website for how many cals to restrict yourself a day. Post if any change in your situation.

vitko
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's normal when you change your diet. Your body will adjust.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    It can also happen on occasion to some folks (me being one) with exercise. When I looked up why that is I found this page on Livestrong: http://www.livestrong.com/article/325924-exercise-induced-diarrhea/

Also, see if it happens after particular foods, e.g. tomatoes, peanuts, etc. Lots of food sensitivities may only show up that way. Eliminating those items from your diet can fix the problem.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options

This made me laugh! Thank you.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options

What am I missin here? Why is this funny, I want to be in on the joke toooooo.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    It's normal and usually happens when you change your diet. Things should get more solid (heh) once your body adjusts.

Stay hydrated and stock up on TP.

This, and in for the poop talk.
  • cmcbee90
    cmcbee90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Crap in, crap out? ;)

Yes!!!
  • ChrisRiches
    ChrisRiches Posts: 45 Member
    Options

What am I missin here? Why is this funny, I want to be in on the joke toooooo.

"It will pass"........get it?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

It's recycling. She's saving the environment.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Very normal now that your body is getting more of what it needs vs whatever it was you wanted to eat. Try to stay about from any meds to correct this if you can unless it gets to bad
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hmm... now you have me thinking... before I started my diet in May, I used to have this same issue... with chronic gassy pains... I usually knew that if I started having pains in that area and a lot of gas, I would have to visit the toilet in about 20 mins. And by then it was an EMERGENCY!

Lately though, I haven't has such issues :o weird...