Any LCHF people out there?

Options
I have been doing a lot of reading and some investigating and feel that this is the option for me. I am a meat and veggie lover at heart, but obviously everything else in between.

I am almost 33 and am not happy with my health. I am constantly tired, unmotivated, fat, and throwing pitty parties for myself all the time. Enough is enough. I have a good job, recently purchased a home, and am engaged to an awesome guy. I want to offer more to myself and my relationship.

I have fertility issues; suffering from endometriosis. My dentist believes I have high estrogen due to teeth issues that have come to the surface. My fertility doctor feels my thyroid is hypo. I want to start a family soon and doing some reading I feel that the LCHF diet would help a few of my issues.

My goal is to lose about 40lbs. I want to start running because I do enjoy it and I feel that when I do run, I feel so much better and it relieves so much stress.

Any success stories out there? I am looking for a buddy to keep me motivated!

Replies

• PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi Leslie I am a runner LCHF. Add me if you like. Keep it real and have an open diary so we all learn what is working together. I just did a 90 day focus. Lost 12lbs and several inches. I also suffered from endometriosis. My children are adopted and now young adults. Keep your options open.
    Patsy
  • LahLahLeslie
    LahLahLeslie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Patsy! I will open my journal and add you :) Sounds like we have some things in common :)