why you are on MFP and something you should not do naked...

Options

Replies

• Pvestin
    Pvestin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm specifically doing MFP so I can be lighter for the Tough Mudder in Sept. There needs to be less of me to haul over the obstacles.

I'm thinking don't do a Tough Mudder naked.
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    here because everyone on here motivates and astounds me with their efforts
    really helps stay on track with what i am trying to achieve

and dont wash your houses windows naked :)

*edited because being a little dumb i read the title wrong and answered the wrong question*
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I'm lazy and it motivates me to work out and not eat like total crap.

You should not go to a job interview naked (unless you're going to be a stripper, at which point it's still questionable).
  • family5ve
    family5ve Posts: 3
    Options
    Im here cause Im a mom and my kids are gonna need me,I have a special needs lil man too and no one gets him but me, so I need to stick around.Id like to be more then a pretty face! LOL! Energy I need energy! :) Friends are awesome too and Id love to learn more about doing the right kind of exercise.
    Something you shouldnt do naked.........go near a man! LOL! You wind up raising his baby!
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I joined a long time ago to lose weight, but this time around I'm here to be held accountable and to make good food choices. I also want to recommit myself to exercise.

You should not clean naked. Dust and chapped skin from the cleansers! ACK!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Go spinning....unless that's what you like :)
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I totally log for me- not sure why I dont stop - 410+ days jeez.......I should know how to eat now. Guess just not ready! Plus doesnt hurt a soul and I dont really mind it. Im in Maint now - so when I have those times that I fall in a bag of chips ahoys I dont log anymore.

I never check the mail naked! :)
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP because I was tired of over eating healthy foods... I've always loved healthy foods and thought that I could eat as much as I wanted... I didn't realize that macros and amounts were hindering my fitness journey... since I've joined, I've seen a pretty impressive difference and now take in WAY more protein then I ever thought possible, haha.

I don't think it would be a good idea to walk my dog naked :)
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    I'm here to lose fat. One thing you should never do naked is go mountain biking.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I joined to help support a friend and track my own journey... I have found new friends, a place to blog the stuff that goes thru my brain good bad or ugly, a wealth of information and mis-information...

Do not get nekkid partying on the Lake on Mondays.... it's Pastor's day off and they like to go boating too...... :noway: :blushing:
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Not to mention the flapping parts.....;)))

Ooops! I'm a newbie and didn't realize to reply to someone's post, you hit "Quote"!! Live and learn......hopefully....:)))))
  • kandienicole
    Options
    I joined because I was tired of the person I saw in pictures and the mirror. For once, I wanted to know what it would feel like to actually like the person I was...so, I found MFP and 23 pounds later...I am so proud of myself! Still have a bit to go to reach my goal...but proud of my work so far!

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm here to get rid of this extra weight and get fit once and for all.

And you should not work in the yard naked... the lawn mower and weed eater could mean bad times.
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I joined to keep track of what I was eating, drinking and how much I was working out, to keep me accountable to both myself and my friends and to motivate myself to do more.

Don't get on a aeroplane naked.
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    On MFP to keep me accountable and focused. Something you should never do naked..........:laugh: Climb a Hawthorne Tree:laugh:
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Joined to lose weight I regained and now to get to where I ultimately want to be. Something you shouldn't do naked...take a photo and post it up on your MFP profile.
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm here to track calories and macros like sodium and sugar, plus some support along the way.

I personally should never run naked. Sounds like there is an audience clapping...........
  • savkey
    savkey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and I love it, it's so easy keeping track of calories with the counter. I don't see very many here in my age range ( 60's ) Are there any older members? I live in Florida so I will be able to keep up outdoor exercise pretty much all year.

Don't go jumping on a trampoline when naked! LOL
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Same thing as everyone else...wanted to have any easy way to stay accountable and see what I take in vs out. Jumping jacks.... Not a pretty sight naked lol
  • SienaJoelle
    Options
    I'm here for motivation and to keep track of just how bad I am doing, which in the end encourages me to do better. Something I should not do naked? Everything, not until I'm thin. Then I'm gonna be naked like all the time... Grocery shopping, jogging, streaking... ;)