kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Any one or several of these may be the reason:

You're eating too few calories
    You're getting too little of one or more nutrients
    You've cut out something you like to eat and feel emotionally deprived
    You're dehydrated
    You're used to bigger portions and/or eating all the time
    You don't know what hunger and satiety really feels like or is supposed to feel like
    You're bored, upset, stressed, or whatever, for whatever reason
    You're getting too little sleep

Or maybe something else. But these are the usual suspects. You must figure out what's wrong, and then you need to address that.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Agree with above. Fats = satiety. Go for traditional ones like avocados, olive oil, full fat Greek yogurt, nuts, etc.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I'm more hungry on some days and less hungry on others. I've talked to other people who say they're like that, too.

So, on hungry days, I eat more. On less hungry days, I eat less. As long as my weeks average out, I'm good with it. :)
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    ljXo2eD.jpg
  • Werk2Eat
    Werk2Eat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you are anything like me and alays hungry at night try the warrior diet. I tried it a decade ago and never looked back. Basicly you skip meals during the day and eat them at night. I cant sleep if im hungry and for 10 years now i never went to bed hungry and i sleep like a baby.
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WBB55 wrote: »
    Your ticker doesn't show any loss yet. How long have you been eating at 1350 and under?

If you've been eating at this level for 3-7 days, CONGRATULATIONS for making it this far! But after the first couple days, AFTER all the excess food is out of your system and AFTER your glycogen stores have diminished, many people get hungrier than they did the first couple days. This is typically when they start binging because they've been restricting too much for the past 7 days or so.

But you're too smart to binge, right? If 1350 is too low for you to maintain long-term, I don't know all your stats or anything, but if you've selected "lose 2 lbs per week" as you rate of loss, perhaps bump it up. And remember that under eating for a few days in a row can lead to the predicament you're in right now. Eat your allotment every day.
    This just happened to me!! Thanks for the explanation as I lie here in bed fighting the urge to late night binge....and I'm craving junky carbie food and am normally a fairly clean eater, but man is kill for an entire box of kraft Mac n chz right now... Lol