Vegetable Noodles Recipes - bought a Veggetti Pro

Options
pamperedlinny
pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
I ordered a Veggetti Pro and it should arrive tomorrow. Anyone make a lot of zoodles or other vegetable noodle dishes? What are your favorites? This is the bigger model that sits on the table, not the little hand held Veggetti so it should be able to do larger veggies too.

Once you make the noodles what's the best way to cook them? What vegetables do you like to make with yours?

My toddler picks out all the veggies but she loves pasta.... I've gotten her to eat glass noodles, spaghetti squash, etc. If it looks like a regular noodle she'll still eat it so I want to put this thing to use.

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    The best website ever for this
    INSPIRALIZED.COM
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    If she will eat spaghetti squash she should eat zucchinni pasta. Got the small hand held unit at a " As Seen On TV" store at an outlet mall. Made a zucchinni and cucumber salad (chopped up the onion). Was very good. Sauteed some zucchinni pasta with sliced carrots, chopped onions and served under broiled Artic Char. Very good. Enjoy.

In answer to your question, serve raw as a salad, sautee in a little olive oil and spices of your choice. I understand blanching them in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes also works.

OT, I kinda like borrowing, stealing, appriating Vegan recipes and (gasp) adding a little meat to them. They, the recipes, have many ideas I might not of thought of.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You guys rock.