Spicy food lovers unite!!!!

Options
pjsdj
pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
Lets share all our spicy secrets!!! What's your fav spicy meal? Sauce? Seasoning? Drink to go with your spice? All things spicy!!!
I add cayenne pepper to eggs, spaghetti, soup, chicken burgers....everything. I carry it in my purse!! Love Asian zing sauce, spicy cheese, and Dave's spicy bbq sauce it's like sweet and sassy I think.

Replies

• keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yes to all that except I haven't tried Asian Zing because I lov the honey BBQ! I once saw a person on Pintrest attach a spay nozzle on a bottle of Siracha yummy. I also love Sambal Oelek which is a ground fresh chilli paste found in the Asian section...not refridgerated. I put a big scoop in my tuna salad yum yum.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I love spicy food, every morning I eat two eggs with hot sauce! And the great thing is that hot sauces and salsa have hardly any calories. I use hot sauce or salsa on soooo many things.

7396232.png
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I like Cackalacky Spice Sauce (http://www.hottesthotsauce.com/cackalacky-spice-sauce.html) for eggs, oven-fried catfish, and general addition of spiciness. Also, cheddar cheese on crackers with a few drops of Tabasco. For an Asian flair, I like Tiger Sauce and that hot sauce that they have on tables at Vietnamese restaurants (bright red sauce in a large bottle with a green top - forget the name).

Also, my wife is from India and makes authentic, spiced-like-a-native Indian food (especially if she thinks I am not going to have any). Sometimes I need an extra napkin to wipe the sweat from my brow. The downside is that most Indian restaurant food (even the ones marked spicy) just taste bland to me.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I love me some spicy food! Wish I was eating super hot Thai right now...
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Tat2dDom0105 Posts: 661
    Options
    I always enjoy a nice meal with some Sriracha accompanying it. It's the only hot sauce I use.