I love you guys!!!

Options
pjsdj
pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
I've only been on here 2 days but man you guys are such a wealth of knowledge and experience and everyone is so great and supportive!!!! It's nice checking in and posting stuff instead of snacking!! I tried weight watchers befor and found the support hugely lacking!!! The people posting were rude, know it all types. Was worried I'd ruin to that here since I've not really done other weight loss groups and its beta real pleasure here!

Replies

• BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    really glad your enjoying the site,

i agree, is a serious amount of knowledge and support on here, any question posted will find a person with a good answer,
    sometimes opinions clash and get petty, but that just adds a bit of amusement to it aswell :)

not been on any other weight loss groups, but doubt i would need to now

good luck with what you want to achieve :)
  • holliddd
    holliddd Posts: 28
    Options
    I love this site and the people too! Glad you are enjoying it and getting the support you need:)
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    There is alway someone with the answer to your question, but sometimes to have to weed out people opinions from the facts.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Glad you are enjoying the group. Its not all love and fairy dust but most are kind to one another Good luck to you and hope you will continue to enjoy your journey on MFP :heart:
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Gad to have you with us. I know I would never have got this far without this program. Lots of good people are on this site.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here 2 days but man you guys are such a wealth of knowledge and experience and everyone is so great and supportive!!!! It's nice checking in and posting stuff instead of snacking!! I tried weight watchers befor and found the support hugely lacking!!! The people posting were rude, know it all types. Was worried I'd ruin to that here since I've not really done other weight loss groups and its beta real pleasure here!

Oh, there's no one here like that. :wink:

But really, great attitude! Good luck! :drinker:
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    yeh its great isn't it !