Returning back with a vengeance!

Options
Two years ago I lost 50 pounds with the help of MFP! Then I lost track, had some terrible obstacles thrown at me, and I gained it all back plus five more.

I'm back, and ready to be held accountable, and want to get my *kitten* back in shape.

If you're looking for a friend to help motivate and keep you accountable and you're willing to do the same for me, please send me a friend request! I'm always open for friends! It'll help push me along the way, and maybe I can help you out too!

- April

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. I came back with a powerful vengeance myself, and I'm getting great results that I *know* are here to stay. You're already on the right track to health just by coming back. Take that motivation and use it to create a habit of health that'll stick with you for life. I can't wait to see you post your success story one day ^_^
  • Amortentiax
    Amortentiax Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I know that feeling. I came back with a powerful vengeance myself, and I'm getting great results that I *know* are here to stay. You're already on the right track to health just by coming back. Take that motivation and use it to create a habit of health that'll stick with you for life. I can't wait to see you post your success story one day ^_^

Aw thank you! Just added you back! Can't wait to help eachother !

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been there. I lost around 50 pounds as well. Then, well, I got off track and stayed off track. But I am ready to get it together too. Good luck to you! You can and will do it!
  • jgomez0720
    jgomez0720 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I lost 80 pounds and I was healthy and fit. I stopped going to the gym and was lazy in my eating and not only gained back the 80, but 10 more also. I'm looking for more friends to be accountable to and to help push on their journey! I sent a friend request for you as well! :smiley:
  • clarkkent4523
    clarkkent4523 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the luck on your journey! I'm sure you will be able to obtain your goal and keep if off for good this time. I am sending you a friend request, hopefully we can help push each other on our journey.
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Every time I leave MFP I return months later having gained much more weight. It's been 3 years since I had first created my profile and my starting weight was something around 160lbs. I remember being ashamed then and 3 months ago I logged back on at 214 lbs and have since lost almost 20lbs but this time I need to STAY ON TRACK. I need to love myself and get back down to be the healthiest me I can. I need friends to add me/add so that I can surround myself with more positive, supportive, and like-minded people and I will in return support you! I promise :p
  • Amortentiax
    Amortentiax Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm so glad everyone has had (unfortunately) the same thing happen to them! Cmon everyone we can do this! Thanks for the kind words also
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You've done it before (and lost an amazing amount, I have to add) so you can certainly do this again and keep it up this time! I have every faith that you'll succeed. Stick with MFP - We'll help you. Best of luck :]
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Welcome back!