MOOV Now

Options
Several friends have pre-ordered the updated Moov Now. I've been reading the reviews and it sounds intriguing. It's inexpensive and has some cool training features that my fitbit doesn't have like realtime coaching from the app while running, BUT it doesn't track daily steps. Anyone else reading up on it and considering it??

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    You don't need any step trackers or heart rate monitors, or any of that nonsense. That being said, if it helps you workout more frequently, or with more intensity, than you otherwise would, then it can be a good thing I suppose, but it's unnecessary.
  • KyriaCathy
    KyriaCathy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OK, well those of you who DO use this nonsense.........what do you think?
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I've been doing some research on the MOOV Now as well, and it does look intriguing, especially for the price. It has a lot of great reviews. Would love to hear from someone who has tried the original MOOV, as the Now is the upgrade.
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've been curious about it as well.
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I preordered two units a week or so ago and they just emailed me for my color choice and address, as they will be shipping soon. So if you're on the fence about it, make a decision quick before the sale price ends. At $100 for two units it sounded intriguing and might be a good addition to my workouts. We'll see. Admittedly I am a tech junkie and have owned several types of "nonsense" devices over the years. Currently I use a Misfit for my daily tracking and the Garmin 920xt for my training sessions.
  • CantStopEating2
    Options
    I also placed a pre-order a while ago, I ordered two units since you can use them both at the same time, they work together for better tracking in some activities like boxing and swimming. Anyone interested in talking about the Moov now, feel free to add me / msg me.
  • uvachic1215
    uvachic1215 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ordered two, excitedly waiting for them! https://moov.cc/getmoov/681D43363D
  • John1610
    John1610 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last night, bit of a wait to receive it! I've never owned anything like it before, so hopefully it is worth the money!

If anyone is interested in buying one feel free to go through: https://moov.cc/getmoov/2A887196E7. You get $5 for every person that you refer.