Introduce myself

My name is Viva , I'm really trying to get some weight off and I was told this is the site to work with. Not looking at huge amounts but 10 pounds for now would make me happy.

Replies

• ErickaO1981
    ErickaO1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Good Morning, My name is Ericka I been trying for years on and off diets to loose some weight. I am 33 years old single mother of 4 beautiful children, I work full time and honestly most of the time I dont have energy I am happy I found this site. I had signed up a few months ago and really never used it. until now. I been logging in everyday for 1 week, it feels good/right to be able to keep track of what I eat and how much water I drink :wink:
  • VivaValentine
    VivaValentine Posts: 2 Member
    I'm so happy to hear from you Ericka and this is new to me to. I need to lose 40 pounds but that is to much to think of so if I can get 10 off I will increase another 10. I'm twice your age but I remember when I worked full time and there is no time for yourself. I'm also trying to eat less and drink more water. I know lean proteins keep up full and gives us energy but I'm not a good meat eater so I'm trying to use more beans and other things. I do eat meat but it isn't my favorite food. I'm glad we have meet and I'm wishing you well on this journey.
  • Joeydilorenzo
    Joeydilorenzo Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, my name is Joe and I need to be pushed daily. I start and stop my excercise pattern. I need to make this a lifestyle change. 50 yrs old and gaining 2-3 pounds every year. 221 now, need to get to 190-185. Shooting for 2 pounds per week. I make excusses not to work out and that needs to stop.... Good luck to all trying to achieve your goals
  • lacey3850
    lacey3850 Posts: 63 Member
    This is definitely the site to work with!! There's so much support and motivation, I've sent you a request and maybe we can all help keep each other stay motivated! Good luck on your journey and it can be done!!!