Replies

• CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I hit on everyone equally at my gym.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? Sorry, I know I'm being *****y here but some of us happen to become attached to certain machines as they might have been maintained better. It might be because you're hot to look at it but it could also just mean they are attached to their machines. Next time try flirting and whola...you will know.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I smile and wink at everyone who glances in my direction. I like to make them uncomfortable. It pleases me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? Sorry, I know I'm being *****y here but some of us happen to become attached to certain machines as they might have been maintained better. It might be because you're hot to look at it but it could also just mean they are attached to their machines. Next time try flirting and whola...you will know.

Whola? You mean "voila"?
  • CrankMeUp
    Options

what's a "whola" ?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

Whola? You mean "voila"?
    Voilà :flowerforyou: I don't know what the accent is called, but you forgot it.
  • whierd
    Options

Whola? You mean "voila"?
    Voilà :flowerforyou: I don't know what the accent is called, but you forgot it.

I don't know how to do the accents on my keyboard. :(
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Whola? You mean "voila"?

Or as my wife would say "wa la"

voila is a french word loosely meaning "see there"

voici is a french word loosely meaning "see here"
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

what's a "whola" ?
    Maybe they meant "holla" like holla back?
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    My guess.....they knew you were a creeper and got on the machine next to you so it would be harder for you to make sideways glances :laugh:
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    @boxing I think you're in the wrong boxing category, your clearly a cat, not a kitten
  • CrankMeUp
    Options

what's a "whola" ?
    Maybe they meant "holla" like holla back?

I aint no holla back gurlllllllllllllllllll
  • whierd
    Options
    @boxing I think you're in the wrong boxing category, your clearly a cat, not a kitten

She's nipin'
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    My guess.....they knew you were a creeper and got on the machine next to you so it would be harder for you to make sideways glances :laugh:

NO NO NO

its so he see the cleavage better!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    The one and only time I've been in a gym was at a hotel in AZ. There was a girl jumping from one elliptical to another all around the room. She eventually landed on the one next to the treadmill I was on. I did the polite thing and glared at her for being anywhere near my space. She looked over and said she wanted a different TV channel. I pointed to the channel up/channel down buttons on the console. "Oh, I didn't see those". Hmmm. I suppose it was a good thing she was pretty.

So, it could mean that she's dumb as a rock and wants to watch a different tv channel.
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    and there are others available that would give us space

example that happened today:
    7 stairmasters. there is one person using the far right one. i get on the 4th one from the right.
    then one girl gets on the one to my right. 5 min later another girl takes up the one on my left.
    so there are 4 of us total out of 7 machines and i am sandwiched between two skinny girls
    i wanted to look at them but kept facing forward.
    all i could make out from my peripheral was blonde and brunette / hot pink tank top / black yoga pants on both/ hot dayum

SERIOUSLY??? There is no meme for 40 yr old version "use your peripherals"??? BOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It means they wanted to use the equipment that was next to you lol and if they were on either side of you, they probably needed to use the one you were on too.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Whola? You mean "voila"?

I just laughed out loud SO hard over this.

Edited to add: pretty sure people just like particular machines, maybe the people on the machines farther away from you are smelly or huffy mouth breathers.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

what's a "whola" ?

I don't know but it sounds like a whola lotta fun to me!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It means they hate the person on the far one and want to stay far away from said person.