heyyy dolls ! Cali love LA living

Options
Hey cool catz n kittenz I'm not new to this weight loss thing it's Been a off n on road for years but now I'm done having kiddos (3 to be exact 13yr old daughter 3 year old son and a 3 month old baby girl) I'm ready to show my kids a healthy life is a happy life ☺ I'm 32 yrs old and very unhappy with my body so insecure its sad I want to be happy again live healthy and most of all live a long life
I'm looking for friends happy cheerful peeps that honestly want the best for one another ,
Cheers !!!
Kaykay

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ...Welcome to MFP ...Feel free to add me ..I am also from Cali ...wishing you much success :)
  • kaykaygonnergilswife13
    Options
    Thank u will do !
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are so welcome :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :]
    I hope you're time here teaches you to love your body. It's helped you carry 3 beautiful children, guided you through hard and good times and is totally and utterly unique. It's thanks to your body that you're here today, healthy and ready to start reaching your goals. Our bodies deserve the upmost respect so it's fantastic to see you here and I wish you the best of luck going forward. You can do this.