Any other day hikers out there?

Options
suruda
suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
Did a beautiful hike today...Hard to beat Mt. Rainier on a sunny day! Earned a ton of exercise calories (only a small portion of which I will enjoy!) k2fd8m5b6uss.jpg

Replies

• radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love hiking and want to do it more. :) That's a wonderful view!
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I love it and hike the Adirondack Mountains in New York every summer. When I retire, I'll add fall hiking as well. :smile:
  • ammo7
    ammo7 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That looks like a beautiful place to hike! I love hiking - it's such a good way to exercise without it feeling like a chore at all (too busy enjoying nature to notice how much I'm sweating from the steep elevation gain!)

You might enjoy this MFP thread of pictures taken while exercising in nature (hiking, cross country skiing etc:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/33939520#Comment_33939520
    You should add pictures from your hikes too :)
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will check it out!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    My favorite place in the world is Mt. Rainier National Park. Where did you hike? I love Spray Park on a hot day. But Skyline trail is my top pick.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I live just outside of Yosemite and hike whenever I can. I saw it for the first time 27 years ago, went home, quit my job and haven't looked back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!