Who wants to join me? :) 80kg (170lbs) -->65kg (140lbs)

Options
Cordelia_Mason
Cordelia_Mason Posts: 7 Member
edited September 2015 in Getting Started
hi everyone, I'm 19 living in Australia, would really love some new friends to add so we can help motivate each other. Looking to lose 30lbs before bikini season ☺️☺️

Replies

• PetiaIvailova
    PetiaIvailova Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - my goal is similar - I was around 71,6 kg when I started (8 days ago) and I want to be 60 kg. :blush: I hope to reach it before Christmas, because I'm not sure if I will be capable to maintain my diet through the Festive season....
  • shantelfatburner295
    Options
    Hi am around 96 n would like to lose 30kg, before Christmas
  • Weightever
    Weightever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm in! My goal is very similar: I'm 78 kg today and hoping to be 62 kg some day. You know what though, I'd be really happy with that 65 kg as well :)
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to get down to 60-65 kg :)
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kind of same goal here even though I'm a bit further in the journey. Started at 82 kg with a goal anywhere between 60-65 kg. I'm currently at around 70 kg. Feel free to add me (:
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi am around 96 n would like to lose 30kg, before Christmas

im 98 and would like to loose 30kg also, tho i doubt it will all be before xmas

• jleebone
    jleebone Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Almost identical goal (and weight)! Consider me in your pact girl!! I have a total of 1 friend on MFP and could use all the help I can to stay accountable! I'm starting with a short term goal of 10lbs to keep myself motivated.
  • vegangela_
    vegangela_ Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi :) my start weight was 85kg, now 69kg and trying to get to 60kg. We can do it!
  • pilotsroo
    pilotsroo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi from NZ. Weigh in day tomorrow but last week I was 88kg. Hoping to get down to 60kg!
  • lauradavis350
    lauradavis350 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura from UK I want to try and loose 30kg.i need some friends on here to ;) good luck everyone
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, I'm 19 living in Australia, would really love some new friends to add so we can help motivate each other. Looking to lose 30lbs before bikini season ☺️☺️

I am 80.6kgs want to get down to 65kgs. Same as you except I am 45
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'll join you :) I have around 30ish ibs to lose - currently 151 ibs (68.4kg) and looking to a goal weight of roughly 120 ibs (54.4kg), give or take a few pounds. Won't be bikini season for me as I'm from England, but I will brave the long, rainy winter with less insulation than I had last year (that's a good thing, right? Possibly not, I'll probably be freezing lol).

Good luck to all of you!
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hey girls, should we start our own group?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm around 170lbs at the moment (haven't weighed myself in ages) and aiming for about 150lbs. I'm 37 and trying to get back to pre-pregnancy size. My third baby is 16 months now. It's taking forever!

I'm also in England, so I'll give the bikinis a miss, but I'd like to wear a nice dress for Xmas evenings out. I also want to wear shorts next Summer.
  • rebeccadevitor
    rebeccadevitor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 from Ireland and have the same goals
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, also from Australia, with similar goals. I started at 84 and am currently at 76, looking to get to 60-65 :smile:

I'm looking forward to getting a cute bikini from H&M for summer, and not covering it up with a t-shirt and shorts!
  • stephanie5638
    stephanie5638 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh 180 pounds and my goal is 150 I hope I can do it
  • Cordelia_Mason
    Cordelia_Mason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for replying gals :) hope we can all do it
  • TamaraMedina
    TamaraMedina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is the same (65kg). I'm currently 75.8kg but I used to be 84.8kg last year so slowly and steady losses. :#
  • jleebone
    jleebone Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey girls, should we start our own group?

I love this idea!!