• Loddieconnor975
    Loddieconnor975 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's do this ! Add me x
  • Precious1220
    Precious1220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joanneor wrote: »
    Hi, joined this app a long time back.... Had all good intentions. But I went the total opposite direction and gained weight, mostly down to change of job and lifestyle. So I'm back now and more determined. Anyone looking to add, go ahead. Need all the motivation and support I can get. Cheers

I downloaded the app a year ago...lots of good intentions but gained 12 pounds instead...could use some support.
  • Muktak
    Muktak Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me too..feel free to add me
  • christiannembynon
    christiannembynon Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, I was on this app 24 or so months ago. I was losing weight but then suddenly just got sidetracked or something. Back again to try and defeat the weight gain monster! I am trying to be devoted to it this time. I purchased the new Garmin bracelet but not actually sure if My Fitness Pal is tracking my movements and steps, like it says it is...
  • rachk8green
    rachk8green Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    I lost and regained. New to MFP.
    Happy to meet new friends.
    Will send add requests to those above
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Same here.. lost 20 kgs before i got married. and then i had a baby and now i am back to square one ..3 years ago i started with 78 kgs and had become 59 kgs .. and now i am 74.1 kgs again and struggling to loose weight again.. finding a routine to workout ...
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I quit using this site about a year ago and gained all my pounds back. I realize I need MFP or I fail. Looking for some new best friends to help me get back to where I was at before I started drinking Pepsi and eating Doritos again. I promise I will be very active. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Same story. Adding you. :smile:
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Good luck....ALOT of us have been here more than one time! Myself included. You can do this :smile: