Building muscle 2 x faster

Options
Hey guys

Have you ever heard about CEP trainung by Ben Pasulski (not sure bout spelling) i watched a video of him and he claimed that its a new study that he did at a university that can build muscle 2 timws faster without any drug/supplements bs its a workout techniques any experience with it ?

Replies

• KezJT
    KezJT Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    2x faster than what? I can definitely teach you how to build muscle 2 x faster than if you sat on your butt all day every day - just send me a cheque.......
  • NatureTheKidd
    NatureTheKidd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    KezJT wrote: »
    2x faster than what? I can definitely teach you how to build muscle 2 x faster than if you sat on your butt all day every day - just send me a cheque.......
    Hahahaha!!
  • JoshLibby
    JoshLibby Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hey guys

Have you ever heard about CEP training by Ben Pasulski (not sure bout spelling) i watched a video of him and he claimed that its a new study that he did at a university that can build muscle 2 times faster without any drug/supplements bs its a workout techniques any experience with it ?
    Most people that promise unrealistic results are scam artist, plus it's too broad of a statement. His remarks remind me of those fortune tellers that can protect the future, they be like " there will be a flood that will kill many people" There is always floods and many people die. Just workout, have realistic goals and be constant and a change will happen.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,578 Member
    Options
    There's NOTHING new in his program. He's just making money off of information that's been around for years by selling it to people who aren't that knowledgeable in muscle hypertrophy.
    All the information he's programmed, is FREE to learn.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    is there any valid reason that people list questions like this as statements rather than with a quesstion mark. You know the ? symbol? Do they cost extra? Too tired from all of that exercise?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Ben Pakulski is a bro science snake oil salesman. He presents himself as having a very scientific basis for his workouts and diet, but he spouts stuff like a single diet coke can undo an entire work out 'cause alkaline body bull crap. He basically tries to sell out these to try to act like most of his inhuman physique comes in a needle, not simply in some magical diet and workout routine.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    No need to add anymore to this. It's a rediculous claim with no basis in fact and no proof (doing your own study is highly suspect when you are in conflict of interest btw). All hypertrophy is contrained by physiological processes that cannot be overridden but can be enhanced with the proper pharma aids. No "special" training or "perfect" diet can push beyond those limits and evenutally you will hit overtraining if you try to hard.

There are a lot of great programs out there and all of them work well if you stick with them and work hard, eat properly, and get plenty of rest.