Just a newbie here :)

Options
Hi just call me Jem and I'm 21 still in college. I live in the Philippines. I do some running but I want it to become my hobby and possibly, a sport. I just started running last April. I already ran 5 km and 10 km by joining races but now, my goal is to be able to beat my record in the next 10 km race i'll be joining. I was too slow the last time I ran 10 km and finished the race within 2 hours. I want to be able to finish the next race for 1 hour and 30-45 minutes. I know to be able to do that I will have to slim down little by little. This is when my sister recommended me this app. She used this app before and she slimmed down because of it.

My strategy is to focus on my diet since food is my weakness. I got no problem with avoiding beverages and can live with only water as an everyday drink. The problem is I can't resist eating plenty of food and snacks. So yes that's pretty bad. Aside from the diet plan, I plan to do some running every weekend and do more strength workout and aerobics in week days just to fit into my current schedule.

Anyway, I am open with your suggestions, advices and other hellful tips you may want to share with me. I'm still a beginner though but I want to try this new lifestyle for a change. I hope to look for a jog buddy if possible too. I don't mind friends too. Maybe we could learn from each other about diet and exercise. :smile: