Before and after photos

Options

Replies

• zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    8hq0moztmays.jpg

Not done yet but getting there and feeling amazing right now!! MFP has been brilliant and the support is incredible!!
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @laurafegan180 ...looking amazing!! well done you should be so proud :)
  • Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    On the left first time up this peak , in 2013, just went up last weekend approx. 15 lbs lighter.

2qiv2bt.jpg
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! How tall are you if you don't mind?
  • Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Nettabee wrote: »

5'4" if you are talking to me LOL

• laurafegan180
    laurafegan180 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nettabee wrote: »
    I'm tall at 5ft 10
  • PhantomBambi
    PhantomBambi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am loving all these before and after pictures, they are so inspiring. I am not quite finished on my journey for weight loss however here are my before and current pictures! x agdoza1rn0rh.jpg
  • motivatedshi
    motivatedshi Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am loving all these before and after pictures, they are so inspiring. I am not quite finished on my journey for weight loss however here are my before and current pictures! x agdoza1rn0rh.jpg

Wow! You look like a completley different person. Love the yellow coat!
  • kristinels
    kristinels Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome job @laurafegan180! You were beautiful before and stunning after! :)
    Kudos to you as well @PhantomBambi - I love your stylish hair in the before picture and your yellow coat and terrific results in the after!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I weight 220 and entered a 12 week fitness contest. Any suggestions on what to wear in my after shot? I'm pear shaped. I was thinking black bra and those yoga pants that go down to my ankles to show my shapely top. Suggestions?
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing congrats on your journeys to this point. Can't wait to be able to post before and after pics.
  • pstegman888
    pstegman888 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I weight 220 and entered a 12 week fitness contest. Any suggestions on what to wear in my after shot? I'm pear shaped. I was thinking black bra and those yoga pants that go down to my ankles to show my shapely top. Suggestions?

A brightly colored or patterned top would draw the eye to your upper half. If your calves are toned, Capri - length yoga pants would show those off as well.

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    First time I've ever been "public" with my before and afters...
    21233031758_b816b76fc9_z.jpg

May 2014 I had been back in the gym for three months and the shot on the right top is from last week at 200 lbs, 10% BF and about 180 total pounds of LBM. I am starting my next bulk cycle today. Bring on the glorious feeds!

In August, I entered my first powerlifting competition (unsanctioned push/pull) where I placed in the top ten in two divisions (weight and age) for bench and deadlift and won gold for the a pull of 505 lbs (PR). I'm posing with my daughter who got shy all of sudden.

I'm 44 years old btw.
  • charleyhendry59
    Options
    Can anyone give me any tips on loosing weight please it's really starting. To get me down big time please help mee!!!
  • wh0dato8
    wh0dato8 Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Good job! How have you lost the weight so far? What type of work out plan etc..
    Wow you don't look 13st you look amazing. Well done thanks for sharing that. How long did it take?

Thanks I'm tall so the weight fits nicely... It's taken me 7 and a half months to get to where I am the now
  • leemcm5048
    leemcm5048 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bhso0u0fc42t.jpg
    xx4te263aeh7.jpg

My story starts at 18st (253pounds).... And hasn't finished yet as its only begging. I'm currently at 13st 11 (193pounds) and want to finish at 11 stone so not too long to go!!! Let me just say never in a million years would I think that I would be here where I am the now feeling as confident as ever!! It is possible trust me you just have to put your mind to it and believe in yourself!! Post your before and afters below for inspiration!!!!

Awesome! You look great!
  • PhantomBambi
    PhantomBambi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, loving all the before and after pictures. It keeps me motivated to continue x

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I've been just maintaining lately, and haven't really dropped much past what I did years ago, but it is still a big difference overall from where I was to still today.

I did this comparison and you can really see the difference in my face.

mbpw315d2zzl.png
  • ruthtruman
    ruthtruman Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    8hq0moztmays.jpg

Not done yet but getting there and feeling amazing right now!! MFP has been brilliant and the support is incredible!!

• ruthtruman
    ruthtruman Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Look what 7 months of perseverance can do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!