Me!

Options
just turned 22 I can say I used to be on here frequently ever since I hurt my back I've basically used that as a crutch the past year a half for not doing what I am able to do. Yes I'm not as flexible since my nerve is pinched.

Anyway a little about me I work basically all the time as a parts counterman and warranty administrator. I basically 50-64 hours every week. When I'm not working I play video games and I hang out wth my friends every once and a while. The weekends I visit my girlfriend. Other than that that's my life. I don't really have much time to do anything else. I think that just might be my laziness kicking in but I could defiently find the time. I eat too much and I am unhappy with my weight. I want to be at 200 currently as it sits I weigh 286.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this :]
    It may mean making small sacrifices - such as cutting your video gaming down to fit in a 30 minute work-out but I believe you can do it. Soon it'll become part of your routine and won't feel such a chore! A lot of us have busy lifestyles here which can make this seem challenging but we are all in it together and if we keep strong, we will all hit our goals. Wishing you the best of luck!