MIA

Options
auttyfrmca
auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
So I'm not really new to this site...I've been on here for several months but have gone up and down in weight and for the last couple weeks have had a really hard time getting on here and logging my food or exercise. I can make up all excuses but none of them are good enough!
So I'm back on...starting on an interesting day. It's my boys' birthday party today. (two boys, one party)
I know I'll have a piece of cake because that's what I do at parties, I'm not the person that says "oh, no thank you!" I look forward to cake at parties....and since there has been about 6 parties in the last month it explains a lot of why I haven't been able to do well.
On Wed I weighed and I lost a couple of pounds...I"m still less than when I started but not much!
Tomorrow's father's day...family gathering. Already have food planned.
BUT then I go to Seattle on Wed for vacation.....my aunt had gastric bypass like 10 years ago and looks amazing. recently she started cutting her calories to lose some pesky weight she'd been holding on to. I think I will copy what she eats while I'm there. No temptations if I don't put it in front of me right?
Well, I just had to fess up....I'm bummed that I let it get this far where I feel like I have to fess up but I did so oh well....here's to a new beginning of losing just 15 pounds!!! :drinker:

Replies

• hollijensen
    Options
    Hi! Thats ok ...we all slip up!! Just as long as you get back on track and I know you can do it!! Dont be so hard on yourself!! We are all here to help!! Add me as your friend and I will help in anyway I can!!
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Right now one of my motivations to log on is to keep my log on's in a row going. I've logged on 100 days in a row and don't want that number to go back to zero! It's fun to see the log on # go up and my weight go down!:flowerforyou:
  • Mrs88hurst
    Mrs88hurst Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site & this is my 1st message. I'm hoping that I'll receive some support here as all I hear @ home is " you're not fat ". Plus, if you don't like yourself go do something about it but I'm not going & I'm not changing what I eat. Please share any tips that might be helpful to keep going. I want to lose 50# but could feel healthy with 20#.
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site & this is my 1st message. I'm hoping that I'll receive some support here as all I hear @ home is " you're not fat ". Plus, if you don't like yourself go do something about it but I'm not going & I'm not changing what I eat. Please share any tips that might be helpful to keep going. I want to lose 50# but could feel healthy with 20#.

This is the site to get support! I've found it really helpful. My friends who support my weight loss (my family supports too but my friends are doing it with me) aren't with me at home all the time....this site is!