Underwear for wearing under gym leggings?

Options
2»

Replies

• VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    bluefish86 wrote: »
    Commando.

Yup.

• icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    M&S microfibre "no vpl" shorts for me!
  • lizmcvey
    lizmcvey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Commando, seriously try it once and you'll never go back!
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    VS lace thongs.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    lizmcvey wrote: »

i went back.
  • jessikajacobs123
    Options
    lululemon underwear
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Commando. The only time I wear anything under is when I'm wearing my singlet, and then I swear by lulu's hipsters.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Laser cut panties, long shirt
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »

i went back.

Me too. The seam in workout wear is too much without undies for me. In other clothes? My butt gets cold now.

• shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I wear microfibre seamless bikini cut. I can't imagine working out in a g string!

Yup. I think I found some at target or in the PINK section of VS. They're usually on some kind of 5 for $25 deal at either store.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options

i went back.

Ditto. That was not a comfortable workout.
  • dagost17
    dagost17 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you girls wear thongs while working out! Sweaty cooch and a thong sound like a horrible time! And just super uncomfortable! I don't wear any underwear. No panty lines, no fabric bunching in your @ss or cooch, and super comfortable!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I just wear long tops. I need to get microfiber undies though.

Pretty much all of my workout tops that I wear in public are longer too, so I don't worry about VPL. I just wear Hanes X-temp underwear (or something like that.) No bunching. I've never had any bunching issues but I am not naturally butt blessed so maybe it's more my shape than the unders.
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Ugh, seriously, how do you wear a thong when working out? The chafing :cold_sweat:

I buy seamless undies from Marks & Spencers (I'm in the UK) and they are brilliant. Big, ugly granny ones all the way! Love my comfy ones :)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Commando is the only way.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Ugh, seriously, how do you wear a thong when working out? The chafing :cold_sweat:

I buy seamless undies from Marks & Spencers (I'm in the UK) and they are brilliant. Big, ugly granny ones all the way! Love my comfy ones :)

I don't wear thongs at all but I'm not understanding why they would be more uncomfortable while working out than they would on an everyday basis. I'm assuming that the average thong wearer hasn't gone all Wall-E, sedentary and floating around without any physical activity. You've got to walk places and bend to pick things up and reach to put things away even when not in the gym. If you can handle a thong then, why not while exercising?
  • kalynbreann357
    kalynbreann357 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I wear any type of thong and don't think there are any panty line problems and even if they are nobody's paying attention to you in the gym, everyone else is either too worried about other people watching them or too focused on their own workouts.

So long as you never wear grey leggings. Ever.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I only wear thongs or cheekies that have a thinner material. I hate excess material around the hip, so usually buy ones that are lace or thin silky material.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

i went back.

Me too. The seam in workout wear is too much without undies for me. In other clothes? My butt gets cold now.

lol. it is starting to be that cold weather.
    i don't want a cold butt