Hi guys!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm 19 years old. I live in North East England and am about to start my HND in Travel and Tourism Management. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and was overweight as a child. I got my weight down to a healthy size a few years ago but I unfortunately seem to have let myself go again, so this time I want to shred the pounds for good and improve my overall health. I'm hoping to lose 2st 11lbs. Feel free to add me as I'm going to need as much support as I can get, and I'd love to cheer you all along too! Here's to a happier and healthier future!

Replies

• RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    11 pounds is easy. You can do it! Just have to make that lifestyle change so once it's gone , it will never come back.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie :]
    Good to see a fellow UK user here! I hope you find MFP useful - I certainly did.

First of all, forget thinking you 'let yourself go'. You totally didn't. Life happens and we fluctuate. Move on from it and start fresh today. You can and will succeed if you keep a positive attitude and believe in yourself first and foremost. You'll find so much support here (I was shocked at how much I've LEARNT about losing weight since being here). Also, don't be afraid to indulge - it's completely okay to do so, just get in to the habit of tracking and if you can exercise, fantastic! You've done it before and you can do it again. Wishing you the best of luck!